Become a Go cloud developer.
Online Go courses that teach you fast. Level up your Go skills, work on more interesting problems, earn more money.
I want to help you become a great Go cloud developer. Because it's rewarding and fun! 😄
Build Cloud Apps in Go
Everything you need to build reliable and fast cloud-native web apps.
Build a web app in Go and deploy it to the cloud right away in a Docker container.
Integrate a database (Postgres SQL), blob storage (S3), and job queues (SQS).
Full-text search! Load balancers! Email!
Industrial robots! (Sorry, robots are temporarily out of stock.) Monitoring and alerting (with Prometheus and Grafana).
Learn CI/CD, deploying safely, database migrations. Test your app effectively with unit and integration tests.
Get started for free, no credit card required. Buy the rest with a one-time purchase.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a credit card to get started?
- Nope. Get started for free, and only buy the rest if you like what you're seeing.
- Is this a subscription service?
- No. You buy a course once, and have access to it forever. Including updates!
- Is this going to take up a lot of my time?
- No. Your time is precious, I know that. I try to pack as much information as possible into as little content as possible, to maximize your learning over time.
- Do I need a CS degree to follow along?
- Certainly not. I assume you have some programming knowledge, but everything is explained along the way.
- What if I need help?
- You can always reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay for a course, there's also a private discussion forum.
I know how hard it is to learn Go, web development, and building for the cloud, maybe all at once. I've been there.
With my courses, I want to give you the benefit of my years of learning in as short time as possible. So you can start building your dream apps for the cloud in Go.