Become an expert Go cloud developer.
Online courses that are better than books and faster than video. Learn to build and run Go apps in the cloud!
I want to teach you to become an expert Go cloud developer.
Build Cloud Apps in Go
I'm building the course Build Cloud Apps in Go in public, and I want to invite you along for the ride.
You can get started for free, no credit card required. And if you like it and want the rest: no subscriptions, just a one-time purchase.
Learn how to build a web app in Go, and deploy it to the cloud right away. How modern web apps are built for low maintenance and no downtime (and scalability, if you need that). How you app fits into the cloud: containers (Docker), databases (SQL), blob storage (S3), load balancers, queues (SQS), email (transactional and for marketing), and more.
Learn how to maintain your app: deploying, CI/CD, database migrations, handling errors, monitoring and alerting. How to test your app effectively, to have confidence in your changes. And more!
I don't want to waste your time. It's short and sweet and packed with information. Simple is better than clever. Learn to write code that future you and other people can read and understand. Written in plain English. Easy to read, even if English is not your first language. It's not mine, either. All practical, no Computer Science theory. We write working code together.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a credit card to get started?
- Nope. Get started for free, and only buy the rest if you like what you're seeing.
- Is this a subscription service?
- No. You buy a course once, and have access to it forever. Including updates!
- Is this going to take up a lot of my time?
- No. Your time is precious, I know that. I try to pack as much information as possible into as little content as possible, to maximize your learning over time.
- Do I need a CS degree to follow along?
- Certainly not. I assume you have some programming knowledge, but everything is explained along the way.
Start your journey to become an expert Go cloud developer.
Don't miss new content, subscribe with your email address below.
I know how hard it is to learn Go, web development, and building for the cloud, maybe all at once. I've been there.
With my courses, I want to give you the benefit of my years of learning in as short time as possible. So you can start building your dream apps for the cloud in Go.